The Shapes Toolkit programme gives professionals and their teams a complete toolkit to help you be more productive, take control of your work and beat stress and thrive.
If you’re managing a team and you don’t feel equipped to support them, we run courses for you and your team. If you feel on the edge of burnout, or simply want to stay resilient, become more productive and regain control over your working life, these courses are for you.
– Senior Commissioning manager
The Shapes Toolkit covers issues that you face in your daily work such as:
- Trying to do more and more with diminishing resources
- Being overloaded with work, not having time to have one-to-ones with the team – finding that the important stuff is crowded out by the ‘urgent’
- Managing difficult relationships between team members and between partners
- Ineffective decision making
- Meetings that are inefficient, infrequent and always out of time
- Staff being reluctant to change the way in which they work
The Shapes Toolkit will help you to:
- Prioritise your time and workload
- Recognise when you are heading towards burnout
- Increase your own wellbeing
- Identify and change the things that cause you stress at work
- Change your reaction to stressful events
- Have better conversations with your team
- Take control of things that you can control
- Identify when you are stuck in unhelpful patterns of behaviour, taking the ‘victim’ mentality
- Take control of your own career development
The Shapes Toolkit.
We use seven shapes to anchor key skills and provide a shared language for breaking through difficult situations with ease.
How the programme works.
The Shapes Toolkit can be delivered in a variety of different ways:
Face to face Training
Shapes Toolkit – One day programme
This a one-day interactive workshop in groups of up to 16, The programme can be delivered for two different cohorts:
- Shapes Toolkit for Managers – focussing on helping managers spot signs of stress, and support and empower their teams for resilience
- Shapes Toolkit for Teams – focussing on empowering individuals to support each other and make good choices for resilience.
Shapes Toolkit – longitudinal programme
The entire Shapes Toolkit Programme can also be delivered as a series of 4 x 2-hour workshops over a period of eight weeks, accompanied by optional one-to-one or group coaching.
We can also deliver a standalone 1.5 -2-hour workshop focussing on each individual Shape. The workshop can be delivered as a stand-alone workshop or as part of a series of Shapes Workshops. Each workshop can be delivered to up to 25 delegates. The seminars are:
- Manage yourself for high performance, escape the Vortex of Busyness (wellbeing)
- Getting out of the corner – changing your reaction to stressful events
- Increase your focus and productivity: The prioritisation grid
- Take control of your work with the Zone of Power
Lunch and Learn sessions
We can deliver 1-hour ‘Lunch and Learn’ large group sessions which introduce delegates to the Shapes Toolkit and focus on a particular concept as an introduction to resilience. We currently offer two 1-hour lunch and learn sessions;
- Staying mentally healthy at work (focus on wellbeing)
- Transform your resilience and productivity in 60 minutes (focus on productivity)
Shapes Toolkit online
The Shapes Toolkit can be delivered online in cohorts of up to 16 as a series of 4 x 2-hour interactive webinars and group coaching over a period of 8 weeks, accompanied by optional one-to-one or group coaching.
Like the Shapes Workshops, we can also run webinars workshops on certain Shapes for the whole organisation.
The Shapes Ambassadors programme
Ongoing training and peer group support for Shapes
To ensure that the Shapes Toolkit can be used effectively and be embedded within your organisation, we can also train and supervise ‘Shapes Ambassadors’ – delegates who have a special interest in Shapes. We will train them to run ongoing ‘Shapes Sets’ (peer support groups) within your organisation where team members and managers can bring live issues and problems to work through in the group. We provide training, tools, supervision and support for these ‘Shapes Ambassadors’.
Shapes Ambassadors training
Each Shapes Ambassador will attend a one-day Shapes Ambassadors Workshop (having previously attended a Shapes Toolkit Workshop). They will be provided with the tools they need to run a successful peer Shapes Set.
They will then attend two group supervisions over the next six months to support them as they run the Shapes sets within the organisation. Ongoing support a training is available on an annual basis.
Each Shapes Ambassador will receive:
- One day interactive training workshop
- Training workbook and resource sheets
- Downloadable online Shapes Worksheets and resources
- License to use the Shapes Toolkit
- Two online group supervisions (recommended yearly)
- Access to online Shapes Ambassadors Group
- Email access to Wild Monday Facilitators for advice and troubleshooting
Please contact us to book a place on the next open Shapes Toolkit Course
You can find more detailed information about the Shapes Toolkit for your organisation here